YouTube Video not playing in PowerPoint Presenter Mode

Anonymous
2019-12-09T17:53:52+00:00

I inserted a YouTube video in my PowerPoint 2016 presentation and the slide with the video will not play in Presenter Mode. It will play in non-presenter mode and in "duplicate slide show" setting but i am doing a presentation and would like to not disturb the flow. What can i do? Any solution??

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-13T00:13:45+00:00

    I apologize, under File > Account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T23:40:54+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T23:24:26+00:00

    Do you have the stand-alone version of PowerPoint, not part of Office?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T23:23:09+00:00

    OK I'm going to have to do research on your version because it is different from anything I've seen. Could you please post a screenshot of your entire Info page (not after clicking on About PowerPoint)?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T23:07:36+00:00

    Mine doesn't have that and i have the latest update 

     (KB4464577) 32-Bit Edition

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments