YouTube Video not playing in PowerPoint Presenter Mode

Anonymous
2019-12-09T17:53:52+00:00

I inserted a YouTube video in my PowerPoint 2016 presentation and the slide with the video will not play in Presenter Mode. It will play in non-presenter mode and in "duplicate slide show" setting but i am doing a presentation and would like to not disturb the flow. What can i do? Any solution??

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T18:41:35+00:00

    It's USA

    there isn't any version information under info. Under Account and About PowerPoint is the product info i shared. This is Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016

    Sorry, can't find anything else.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T18:21:30+00:00

    Thank you.

    Which brand of English? USA, UK, CAN, AUS?

    I was really hoping for the Version and perhaps Build. The version number is preceded by the word "Version."

    That is shown on the Info Page before you click on About PowerPoint.

    Here is mine of the numbers you provided.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T16:47:32+00:00

    Thank you Charles,

    Same issue with this file, no change. The version that I see here is: 2016 (16.0.4266.1001) MSO (16.0.4939.1000) 32 bit running on Windows 10 English

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-11T16:17:06+00:00

    I have no problem with it here.

    I made a change to add animation. The video starts about 5 seconds after the slide comes up. Here is the modified version.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0uhr250iuehqj2t/prese...

    Let me know if it still has the same problem on your end.

    **Which version of PowerPoint 2016 do you have?**Someone else just reported the same thing with embedded videos (from PC) in PowerPoint 2019. I'm thinking this may have something to do with a particular release. This would be under File > Info. My version is 1911.

    What is your Office Installation default language? The other person is using the Turkish version. I've seen some bugs slip into only non-English versions of Office. That may be what is happening here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-12-11T15:28:23+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments