YouTube Video not playing in PowerPoint Presenter Mode

Anonymous
2019-12-09T17:53:52+00:00

I inserted a YouTube video in my PowerPoint 2016 presentation and the slide with the video will not play in Presenter Mode. It will play in non-presenter mode and in "duplicate slide show" setting but i am doing a presentation and would like to not disturb the flow. What can i do? Any solution??

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-09T23:03:47+00:00

    Are you posting a link to the YouTube page or the Embed Code from YouTube?

    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/insert...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-09T22:58:49+00:00

    Here's how to post a screenshot:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    (Per Bob Jones (aka Cybertaz), the parts about screen capture only apply to Windows. On the Mac you would use Cmd+Shift+4. See his screenshot for various shortcuts. https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.c... )

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-09T22:57:40+00:00

    Can you click on Play?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-09T21:58:05+00:00

    Thank you Charles,

    I did just that, and all animation options are greyed out when i import from online :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-12-09T20:58:42+00:00

    I tried it before I posted because lately I have just been using videos from the pc because I've had bad experiences with Internet connections when making presentations. So, before I told you to do it, I tried and made sure it would work, when in presenter view. It does.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments