Microsoft respects your privacy, but, I cannot click on, and CLOSE?

Anonymous
2019-11-02T16:17:50+00:00

Microsoft  respects your privacy, but, I cannot click on, and CLOSE?  When trying to close the Microsoft Office 365, it will not let me close, but, does say Click on Word, etc.!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-09-29T17:37:05+00:00

    I had to reduce the size of my screen so the whole message would fit and when you do that at the bottom is an accept button

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-30T04:37:39+00:00

    Dear All,

    As similar issues may have different root causes and it seems that you are experiencing different issues in your environments, I kindly suggest you post a new thread on our forum for expert help.

    Best Regards,

    Cliff

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-09-30T13:31:58+00:00

    Gone beyond that problem, many moons ago.  I have tried to stop the replies!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Stefan Blom 353.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2020-10-01T16:35:15+00:00

    To unsubscribe to a thread: Go to the very first post in the thread, click the Subscribe link, and then choose Unsubscribe.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-10-14T15:56:23+00:00

    Nothing to click/select, etc. No way to delete.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments