A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
I do not get this problem sometimes I do here is the message I get here it is:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Microsoft respects your privacy, but, I cannot click on, and CLOSE? When trying to close the Microsoft Office 365, it will not let me close, but, does say Click on Word, etc.!
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Thank you
Dear Evan,
As you are experiencing some issues in Outlook, I suggest you post a new thread in the Out look category on our forum for expert help.
Best Regards,
Cliff
thankhs
it worked well