Microsoft respects your privacy, but, I cannot click on, and CLOSE?

Anonymous
2019-11-02T16:17:50+00:00

Microsoft  respects your privacy, but, I cannot click on, and CLOSE?  When trying to close the Microsoft Office 365, it will not let me close, but, does say Click on Word, etc.!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-28T13:21:47+00:00

    Microsoft  respects your privacy, but, I cannot click on, and CLOSE?  When trying to close the Microsoft Office 365, it will not let me close, but, does say Click on Word, etc.!

    easy change your settings back to 100% rather than larger then you will see the dialog boxes to check through 😊

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Stefan Blom 353.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2020-05-01T19:56:20+00:00

    For me, the ""Microsoft respects your privacy" screen seems to appear only during the day's first opening of Excel. After that, it seems to go away.

    As suggested earlier, you may have to run Word as Administrator to accept the agreement.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-01T14:36:12+00:00

    For me, the ""Microsoft respects your privacy" screen seems to appear only during the day's first opening of Excel. After that, it seems to go away.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-03-05T00:55:13+00:00

    That worked!  I had to lower my display resolution quite a bit.  I was then able to see the full dialog box, to confirm the agreement, click, "done", etc.  Glad I saw your suggestion--thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments