Microsoft respects your privacy, but, I cannot click on, and CLOSE?

Anonymous
2019-11-02T16:17:50+00:00

Microsoft  respects your privacy, but, I cannot click on, and CLOSE?  When trying to close the Microsoft Office 365, it will not let me close, but, does say Click on Word, etc.!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Stefan Blom 353.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2020-06-12T09:58:27+00:00

    I'm glad you got it fixed.

    Note that uninstalling/reinstalling wouldn't have helped, because you can't circumvent the license/privacy agreement; you have to accept it in order to continue using Office.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-12T07:54:29+00:00

    That worked!  I had to lower my display resolution quite a bit.  I was then able to see the full dialog box, to confirm the agreement, click, "done", etc.  Glad I saw your suggestion--thanks!

    Thanks, changing the resolution worked, I had to change the resolution each time when the next page appeared so as to see the submit buttons, thanks a lot as i was planning to uninstall it to get rid of this issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Stefan Blom 353.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2020-06-08T07:18:46+00:00

    As suggested earlier in this thread, some people have found that temporarily reducing the display resolution will let you click the button that accepts the license agreement.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-08T03:52:06+00:00

    Im running Windows 10 and am up to date with the updates. I want to close the Microsoft respects your privacy dialog boxes, but cannot do so. Can you help me?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments