Microsoft respects your privacy, but, I cannot click on, and CLOSE?

Anonymous
2019-11-02T16:17:50+00:00

Microsoft  respects your privacy, but, I cannot click on, and CLOSE?  When trying to close the Microsoft Office 365, it will not let me close, but, does say Click on Word, etc.!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-01-11T19:57:30+00:00

    Dear Evan,

    As you are experiencing some issues in Outlook, I suggest you post a new thread in the Out look category on our forum for expert help.

    Best Regards,

    Cliff

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-01-10T19:43:52+00:00

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-01-10T19:35:49+00:00

    I do not get this problem sometimes I do here is the message I get here it is:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more