A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Gone beyond that problem, many moons ago. I have tried to stop the replies!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Microsoft respects your privacy, but, I cannot click on, and CLOSE? When trying to close the Microsoft Office 365, it will not let me close, but, does say Click on Word, etc.!
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Gone beyond that problem, many moons ago. I have tried to stop the replies!
Dear All,
As similar issues may have different root causes and it seems that you are experiencing different issues in your environments, I kindly suggest you post a new thread on our forum for expert help.
Best Regards,
Cliff
I had to reduce the size of my screen so the whole message would fit and when you do that at the bottom is an accept button
I tried the finder thing and removing all com.microsoft. Didn’t work.
i still have an xcel icon in my bar at the bottom of my screen and it wont go into the trash.
im beyond annoyed. Have spent valuable time to no avail
Using Windows 10 and it won't let me lower the resolution size
You definite should be able to customize the screen resolution in Windows 10. See the support article at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026956/windows-10-change-screen-resolution.