A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Thank you so much, I have been looking for a solution for days as I wasn't able to open any Microsoft apps!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Microsoft respects your privacy, but, I cannot click on, and CLOSE? When trying to close the Microsoft Office 365, it will not let me close, but, does say Click on Word, etc.!
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Thank you so much, I have been looking for a solution for days as I wasn't able to open any Microsoft apps!
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
That worked! I had to lower my display resolution quite a bit. I was then able to see the full dialog box, to confirm the agreement, click, "done", etc. Glad I saw your suggestion--thanks!
Thanks, changing the resolution worked, I had to change the resolution each time when the next page appeared so as to see the submit buttons, thanks a lot as i was planning to uninstall it to get rid of this issue