Microsoft respects your privacy, but, I cannot click on, and CLOSE?

Anonymous
2019-11-02T16:17:50+00:00

Microsoft  respects your privacy, but, I cannot click on, and CLOSE?  When trying to close the Microsoft Office 365, it will not let me close, but, does say Click on Word, etc.!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

54 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-02T22:41:56+00:00

    Dear George,

    Thanks for your updates and confirmation.

    Could you upload a full screenshot of the Account page in the Word application you are using for our reference? You can access the page via clicking on File>Account.

    Note: Remove any private information before uploading the screenshots.

    Meanwhile, I suggest you go to Control Panel with the administrator right>Programs>right-click on the Office applications’ icon>Change>Online Repair, restart the computer and then do a test to see the result.

    Best Regards,

    Cliff

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Stefan Blom 353.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2020-01-16T12:58:55+00:00

    That sounds like a useful workaround for those who are experiencing this issue. Thanks for the idea.

    Note that changing the screen resolution would of course only be temporary. You can change it back afterwards. :-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-07T04:59:36+00:00

    Dear George,

    Have you tried Stefan's suggestions? Welcome to share your updates when you have time if you need further help on this issue.

    Best regards,

    Cliff

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-05T16:30:53+00:00

    You are correct, Stephan, about that, as Microsoft is a continual ****!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-03-05T00:55:13+00:00

    That worked!  I had to lower my display resolution quite a bit.  I was then able to see the full dialog box, to confirm the agreement, click, "done", etc.  Glad I saw your suggestion--thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments