How to display Horizontal Lines of a Table

Anonymous
2019-12-22T18:54:07+00:00

Hi,

I am trying to display Horizontal lines of a table. Somebody please guide me how to do that?

Zulfi.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Charles Kenyon 171K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2019-12-23T18:09:31+00:00

Looking at your screenshots, I see that you have single cells in your table with many lines of text. You do not have a single table "row" for each line of text.

You cannot enable internal borders because there are no internal borders. No gridlines will display inside a cell.

See the screenshot below. Note the end-of-cell markers.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T14:15:20+00:00

    Hi,

    I tried offline repair just now. I have two office folders:

    Microsoft Office 365-en-us (12/14/2019)

    Microsoft Office Proplus-en-us (12/14/2019)

    I got them from my university.

    Zulfi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T14:32:35+00:00

    Hi my friends-Good Morning,

    Thanks for your interest in my problem. I have found one problem: The option "inside horizontal Border" can't be enabled.

    If this is correct, we can go ahead. Please reply me. I have turned on the control characters. What you mean by highlighting the numbers: 1-14.

    I would do it in the next step.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T15:41:06+00:00

    You cannot run both Office 365 and Office Proplus on the same computer.  You need to uninstall one of them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T21:20:50+00:00

    Hi-Good Afternoon,

    Your solution helped me in another problem. God bless you.

    Zulfi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments