How to display Horizontal Lines of a Table

Anonymous
2019-12-22T18:54:07+00:00

Hi,

I am trying to display Horizontal lines of a table. Somebody please guide me how to do that?

Zulfi.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Charles Kenyon 171K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2019-12-23T18:09:31+00:00

Looking at your screenshots, I see that you have single cells in your table with many lines of text. You do not have a single table "row" for each line of text.

You cannot enable internal borders because there are no internal borders. No gridlines will display inside a cell.

See the screenshot below. Note the end-of-cell markers.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-25T04:53:10+00:00

    Hi,

    I am getting error in StepHi ![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/caeaf870-128f-4c83-8eda-e7a6a72164ec?platform=QnAHi Emmie, I am getting error in Step 3. Thanks for your work. Zulfi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-26T13:24:53+00:00

    Hi Zulfi,

    Sorry to hear that.

    But your number is between 1 and 63. May I know what happened when you click OK on the dialog box?

    Thanks for the appreciation.

    Emmie Lou

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Stefan Blom 353.5K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2019-12-26T22:47:18+00:00

    The error message suggests that the table may be damaged. You can try converting the table to text and then convert it back to a table.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-29T05:08:16+00:00

    Hi,

    Please tell me what value should I use for column?

    Zulfi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments