How to display Horizontal Lines of a Table

Anonymous
2019-12-22T18:54:07+00:00

Hi,

I am trying to display Horizontal lines of a table. Somebody please guide me how to do that?

Zulfi.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Charles Kenyon 171K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2019-12-23T18:09:31+00:00

Looking at your screenshots, I see that you have single cells in your table with many lines of text. You do not have a single table "row" for each line of text.

You cannot enable internal borders because there are no internal borders. No gridlines will display inside a cell.

See the screenshot below. Note the end-of-cell markers.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T01:07:03+00:00

    Hi,

    Thanks for your interest in my problem.

    One sample table is attached.

    I would try to respond but if not then tomorrow.

    Zulfi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T00:47:03+00:00

    May I just clarify how do you want to show the horizontal lines? Do you want to show a line after every sentence?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T00:43:32+00:00

    Hi,

    I found that this problem is coming with only one table. Rest of the tables are displaying the rows without any problem and I tried the border option, it also works fine with them.

    Problem not yet solved for one table.

    Zulfi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T00:22:47+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments