How to display Horizontal Lines of a Table

Anonymous
2019-12-22T18:54:07+00:00

Hi,

I am trying to display Horizontal lines of a table. Somebody please guide me how to do that?

Zulfi.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Charles Kenyon 171K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2019-12-23T18:09:31+00:00

Looking at your screenshots, I see that you have single cells in your table with many lines of text. You do not have a single table "row" for each line of text.

You cannot enable internal borders because there are no internal borders. No gridlines will display inside a cell.

See the screenshot below. Note the end-of-cell markers.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T14:15:20+00:00

    Hi,

    I tried offline repair just now. I have two office folders:

    Microsoft Office 365-en-us (12/14/2019)

    Microsoft Office Proplus-en-us (12/14/2019)

    I got them from my university.

    Zulfi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T11:23:48+00:00

    Carefully see and apply the 9 steps I provided you above.

    I hope this information helps.

    Just feel free to let me know if this resolves your problem or should you need further assistance.

    Have a nice day!

    Emmie Lou

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T11:19:52+00:00

    See the screenshot below:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T11:18:29+00:00
    1. Enter 2 on the columns while 0 on the rows. Don't forget to click OK.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments