How to display Horizontal Lines of a Table

Anonymous
2019-12-22T18:54:07+00:00

Hi,

I am trying to display Horizontal lines of a table. Somebody please guide me how to do that?

Zulfi.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Charles Kenyon 171K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2019-12-23T18:09:31+00:00

Looking at your screenshots, I see that you have single cells in your table with many lines of text. You do not have a single table "row" for each line of text.

You cannot enable internal borders because there are no internal borders. No gridlines will display inside a cell.

See the screenshot below. Note the end-of-cell markers.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T23:13:59+00:00

    Proceed to inside horizontal border then follow the 9 steps.

    Screenshot:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T23:11:08+00:00

    Good morning too.

    It's my pleasure to help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T23:10:33+00:00

    If you have a line above no. 1 until the other side, proceed to the 9 steps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T21:29:11+00:00

    Hi Charles,

    I think you are talking logical. I should create another table and have many rows in it and then for each row I can have internal borders.

    God bless you.

    Thanks a lot.

    Zulfi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments