How to display Horizontal Lines of a Table

Anonymous
2019-12-22T18:54:07+00:00

Hi,

I am trying to display Horizontal lines of a table. Somebody please guide me how to do that?

Zulfi.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Charles Kenyon 171K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2019-12-23T18:09:31+00:00

Looking at your screenshots, I see that you have single cells in your table with many lines of text. You do not have a single table "row" for each line of text.

You cannot enable internal borders because there are no internal borders. No gridlines will display inside a cell.

See the screenshot below. Note the end-of-cell markers.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-25T04:53:10+00:00

    Hi,

    I am getting error in StepHi ![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/caeaf870-128f-4c83-8eda-e7a6a72164ec?platform=QnAHi Emmie, I am getting error in Step 3. Thanks for your work. Zulfi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-24T03:12:30+00:00

    Hello,

    Happy to hear your positive response.

    Let us know if there's anything else. If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating. (Five stars means helpful, one star means not helpful.)

    Have a nice day!

    Emmie Lou

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-23T23:43:00+00:00

    Hi,

    It looks something positive. I would g=follow your steps tomorrow.

    Zulfi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments