How to display Horizontal Lines of a Table

Anonymous
2019-12-22T18:54:07+00:00

Hi,

I am trying to display Horizontal lines of a table. Somebody please guide me how to do that?

Zulfi.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Charles Kenyon 171K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2019-12-23T18:09:31+00:00

Looking at your screenshots, I see that you have single cells in your table with many lines of text. You do not have a single table "row" for each line of text.

You cannot enable internal borders because there are no internal borders. No gridlines will display inside a cell.

See the screenshot below. Note the end-of-cell markers.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-22T23:42:59+00:00

    Hi,

    The above was a completely a new file, not the group file. I just have table in it.

    Zulfi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-22T23:41:10+00:00

    Hi,

    My Table Design and Layout Tabs are enabled. View GridLine is also enabled.

    Thanks for looking into my problem.

    My problem not yet solved. Somebody please help me.

    Zulfi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-22T22:51:28+00:00

    Hi,

    I tried, but no change.

    Zulfi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-22T22:48:00+00:00

    Hi,

    Yes "view Gridlines" are enabled. Should I disabled them and then try using Borders?

    Zulfi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments