A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Please either create this feature or tell us it's not going to happen, MicroSoft. Not getting a reaction is just annoying.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Where in One Note desktop version is the hide completed tasks from To Do lists. On my phone the completed tasks disappear but on the desktop they all remain making this a useless very long To Do list - finding open tasks is awful. Having to fully delete Tasks in To Do lists in Desktop OneNote leaves no record of ever doing the task. Often I want to check when I completed it - particularly with my work account. There should be an option in the ribbon to hide completed To Do's once completed. If it does exist I would love to know how to do it as I can't find it.
I have started using OneNote at work and on my personal account for organising and recording daily activities and this flaw is making me have to look at alternatives for To Do lists which is a shame, as the mobile version seems to have the functionality.
Regards
Julian Floyd
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please either create this feature or tell us it's not going to happen, MicroSoft. Not getting a reaction is just annoying.
They need to fix this simple little issue as it creates issues with workflows.
Where in One Note desktop version is the hide completed tasks from To Do lists. On my phone the completed tasks disappear but on the desktop they all remain making this a useless very long To Do list - finding open tasks is awful. Having to fully delete Tasks in To Do lists in Desktop OneNote leaves no record of ever doing the task. Often I want to check when I completed it - particularly with my work account. There should be an option in the ribbon to hide completed To Do's once completed. If it does exist I would love to know how to do it as I can't find it.
I have started using OneNote at work and on my personal account for organising and recording daily activities and this flaw is making me have to look at alternatives for To Do lists which is a shame, as the mobile version seems to have the functionality.
Regards
Julian Floyd
Please I want this feature too!!!
I completely agree - this is basic functionality that is required to make this usable as a To Do list. Is a fix coming anytime soon - it is doing my head in!
I am having the same issue and should be a simple fix. What's going on with Microsoft on this issue? any update? is this even part of the roadmap for onenote?