Thanks - I use tags and the summary page to filter out the other items, however it does not solve the issue. If I select the box to only show unticked items, then any item that I have tagged as a phone call or a discussion or a project which are or have
action items (but where I haven't put an actual to do box) are also excluded from the list. If I add a tick box to an item I have tagged as a phone call, for instance, it shows up on my summary box twice if I select that all tags be shown. I want to have
my cake and to be able to eat it :) I spend most of my times working in the "all tags" space, but if I want to print a hard copy of that list off to highlight the action items that have not got tick boxes, it ends up 6 pages long. Could you make the other
icons (phone, email, all the other pretty pictures) tickable to indicate that it is completed? That may also work.