Hi Bob,
Thanks for your response.
Your response is not technically correct. My Office 365 OneNote does sync over my devices. I use on desktop, laptop and on Iphone app and they sync.
On the Iphone, when I click a To Do task complete, it is then hidden, leaving the balance of tasks To Do visible. On the desktop version the tasks all sit there struck through but visible in a gigantic list and finding the To Do tasks is a hunt through a
long list. My query is why isn't this function available as an option on the desktop? I don't want to see all my completed tasks when I have finished them, but would like the facility to find them later to see what date I did complete in the future.
Hope this helps. It's an easy fix for Microsoft with an option in desktop app that isn't currently available. It will improve the desktop One Note app.
Regards
Julian Floyd