A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Seriously MSFT. This is needed. I love OneNote and use it all day, every day. But just follow the lead of every other note-taking app in the world when it comes to To Do lists. When a box is checked, move the checked items to the completed section. Or something. Something different. Anything.
As a solution - albeit painful, I created a box on the right of my main to do list. I cut and paste the checked items over on the right hand side while leaving the unchecked on the left. Which has then turned into more of a Kanban approach. It works, but it's not ideal.
Teams as a ToDo list which sync's into your Outlook to do's, which is nice, but too basic.
Google Keep's to-do functionality is amazing, but falls behind as a note taking app. It's more like sticky notes.
Would love to see MSFT do something about this.