Hi Benjamin
I'm having difficulty with fonts in Word. I have an Office 365 subscription and I'm using Windows 10.
If I select text and then change the font using the dropdown menu on the home tab, I see the list of installed fonts with previews. Many of the fonts when selected, however, do not change in the document. The same fonts work okay in Adobe Photoshop.
Many thanks,
Matthew
*** Email address is removed for privacy ***
Hi there,
My name is Benjamin! I'm an expert Office user!
The first thing I would recommend is to make sure the fonts are properly installed:
-Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
-Double-click Fonts.
-On the File menu, click Fonts to place a check mark.
-On the File menu, click Install New Font.
-To verify that fonts are being displayed, look in a folder that contains font files (such as the Windows\Fonts folder).
This question has come up before on the Microsoft forums and there are several other potential fixes. I have provided a link to this thread below, which you can peruse at your leisure.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/fo...
I hope this can help you in some way. Please reach out to me if you have any more questions!