Fonts not working on Microsoft word

Anonymous
2019-07-31T13:09:19+00:00

I've installed a few fonts that I want to use in Microsoft Word 365. They are open type fonts. They show up in my font selection choices in Microsoft Word but when I start to type it does not use the correct font. It uses a generic font. I know that it isn't a problem with the font itself because it works in other programs. Any solutions?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-12-18T13:30:18+00:00

Be sure to extract the font from a zip file if it came that way. The option to install or install for all users will not be available if the font is still inside a zip file. 

Windows 10 makes it easy, though. In File Explorer, browse into the zip file to the font file. At the top of File Explorer, click the Extract (Compressed Folder Tools), then click Extract all. Follow the prompts, then, when the files are extracted, right-click and Install for All Users.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-07-31T13:12:54+00:00

    Hello,

    Try to make a repair as indicated in the following Microsoft article:

    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/repair...

    Let me know if it solves the problem.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-07-31T13:18:40+00:00

    Hi there,

    My name is Benjamin! I'm an expert Office user!

    The first thing I would recommend is to make sure the fonts are properly installed:

    -Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    
    -Double-click Fonts.
    
    -On the File menu, click Fonts to place a check mark.
    
    -On the File menu, click Install New Font.
    
    -To verify that fonts are being displayed, look in a folder that contains font files (such as the Windows\Fonts folder).
    

    This question has come up before on the Microsoft forums and there are several other potential fixes. I have provided a link to this thread below, which you can peruse at your leisure.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/fo...

    I hope this can help you in some way. Please reach out to me if you have any more questions!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-08-19T04:45:25+00:00

    Hello,

    After troubleshooting this for a while for a customer, I figured out that this happens if your default language in Word is set to a language that is not compatible with the installed font.

    For example, if my default language is set to 'Japanese', any font that is incompatible with 'Japanese' will fail to work, even if I'm typing in English. 

    To check this, go to 'File' > 'Options' > 'Languages'. Make sure your <default> language is one that is compatible with the font.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-10-22T02:35:51+00:00

    Hi, 

    My name is Stephanie, I saw this and followed all the steps. The font does show that it is downloaded in the control panel font page but when I try to use it on word the font appears to be just a regular font instead of the font it should be. I don't know if this makes any sense to you... Would you be able to help me?... Please!

    Thanks,

    Stephanie

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments