A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Hi Chris,
Sorry for my misunderstanding.
Thank you for clarifying the situation and sharing screenshots for details, this helps us have a better understanding of the issue.
Seems the affected document has header set in it. If it is convenient, could you please share a test document in private message? I will check if I can reproduce and see if there is anything causing the cut off issue or any setting that can be modified when printing document to OneNote for Windows 10.
And I'd like to know information below:
1.Your OneDrive for Windows 10 version. (3 dots>Settings>About)
2.In your Word app, please click File>Account, capture a full screenshot of Product Information.
Thanks for sharing the other information your found when testing. OneNote for Windows 10 and OneNote 2016 are not totally same product, there are features available only in OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote 2016, so I assume some behaviors will be different between them.
I suggest you refer to this article What's the difference between OneNote and OneNote 2016? to get more information.
In this thread, I would suggest focus on printing with OneNote for Windows 10 cuts off document margins. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
Best Regards,
Tina