A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Rena,
This is about the most unhelpful response I've ever received!! We print documents everyday and have done so successfully for the last 10 years. ALL of our documents print correctly to real printers etc. All of the documents we receive from customers print correctly to all printers including OneNote 2016. Almost none of these same documents EVER print correctly to OneNote Win 10. If we had a problem shouldn't the margins be cut off everywhere on every printer on every document?
Your suggestion is almost like telling me to go through every document we have or will ever create in our business and reset the margins such that they will print to the OneNote Win 10 "printer". Imagine me being a Dell printer user and buying a new HP LASERJET only to find the new HP cuts off the margins. Imagine I call HP to complain and report the problem and they answer me by suggesting I change all my documents to have margins small enough for the HP to successfully print them without cutting off even though all the Dell printers work fine. Ridiculous! Should I call my customers and vendors as well, and ask them to adjust the margins on all documents they send us so that they will successfully print to OneNote Win 10?!!!
Think about what you are asking! The problem only showed up when we started using OneNote Win 10. I believe there is a problem with the OneNote print driver or at the very least, a lack of control options in the driver to allow successful printing. The MOST frustrating part of this is that the OneNote 2016 and OneNote Win 10 "printers" give wildly different results. Both of these "printers" were created by Microsoft. Why isn't Microsoft able to look at their own code, and identify why one printer works correctly and see what is different about the other "printer" that works incorrectly and totally different?
Please reconsider throwing my question over the fence to User Voice and take a deeper look at this. I beg of you.
Chris