A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
You guys both have the same version, I only posted a shareable link to it once. I think you guys are talking about 2 different things. Ken says I was using a combobox set to "Value List" in my TABLE, not the forms. I had it working but needed to leave the table open and add new entries to it manually. Then go back into my form to add a new record that uses the new location.
The problem I was having was that when entering a record in the form it wouldn't prompt me "do you want to add a new location" it would tell me I had to use a location that is already in the list. Now when adding an item and I enter a location that's not in the "locations" table it will prompt me do I want to add it, thus saving me from having to leave the table open, add a new location to it, then go back to my form and finish entering the new item.
After Ken got this working for me he continued working on my database for me so I could mark something as sold and then filter by sold/unsold items.
Hope this resolves any confusion.
Thanks a million once again Ken for all of your help. It's sincerely appreciated!!!