Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999 OneNote

Anonymous
2019-04-16T12:08:01+00:00

I received this notice today on one of my newly created pages - 

Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999. The new page doesn't seem to sync even though there is no different data in this page than any other (just text and a few images). I tried shutting the program but it still won't sync

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-15T15:25:09+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-11-15T15:35:34+00:00

    I've created a new issue (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_onenote-mso_mac-mso_o365b/onenote-sync-error-e0001462-bukxq-19999/c216255e-f1e0-4ea3-a5d6-fbf2e785dc41?tm=1573818504594) so that this issue gets the right attention since this thread is old and doesn't mention any solutions for it. 

    Thank you, as I don’t think a resolution has ever been advanced. And it obviously needsto be solved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-15T17:20:20+00:00

    Hi I'm also having this issue on my suface laptop and iPhone XR. It seems to work fine (mostly) in the browser but that's not the point of having an app. Not syncing changes to notebooks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-15T17:23:58+00:00

    Version 16001.12130.20090.0

    Do not work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-11-15T17:30:33+00:00

    OneNote for Windows 10 just started working for me again in the last 15 minutes or so.

    This was an eye opener.  I'll keep running OneNote 2016 on a computer or two and backup my notebooks often !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments