Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999 OneNote

Anonymous
2019-04-16T12:08:01+00:00

I received this notice today on one of my newly created pages - 

Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999. The new page doesn't seem to sync even though there is no different data in this page than any other (just text and a few images). I tried shutting the program but it still won't sync

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-15T11:32:37+00:00

    OneNote Sync Error (E0001462 bukxq 19999)

    I’m also getting this issue on all my Apple devices:

    MacBook Pro 2015 with OneNote 16.24.1

    MacBook Pro 2018 with latest OneNote Version: 16.31 (19111002) and 16.24.1

    iPhone 11 Pro Max with 16.31

    I have been using 16.24.1 instead of latest OneNote versions on my Mac because of this unresolved issue (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/onenote-for-mac-loading-page-takes-forever-since/181099b0-43c0-468c-998b-073a4a1b7298), which is open for 3 months and still no one from the OneNote product team has bothered to fix it.

    Anyway, I noticed that OneNote was working perfectly until yesterday evening  (Nov 14) on my Mac. When I noticed the syncing issue with 16.24, I upgraded to 16.31 but that has the same problem. I’ve attached a screenshot of the error. OneNote web works but it’s painful to use it since it doesn’t remember the last cursor location. 

    I would really appreciate if we could get this issue resolved asap. Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-11-15T14:27:33+00:00

    Same issue. Sync'd fine this AM, but am now having issue on all my devies. Iphone, laptop, desktop computer. using Version 16001.12130.20090.0

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-15T15:02:48+00:00

    Same issue here.  Yesterday I started having problems on my Android phone after upgrading to sw version 9 (Pie?) and thought it was an android issue.  Then I find out that none of my notebooks will sync when using the OneNote for Windows 10 app on any of my pc's.  Office 2016 OneNote works and syncs just fine.  Hard to trust the Microsoft Cloud with my data.  Unfortunately, we don't have much of a choice but to use OneDrive with the new Windows 10 OneNote app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-15T15:07:06+00:00

    Same issue. Started around yesterday 8PM. 

    Using Windows 10 One Note App as well as Android App. Nothing syncs with One Note online.

    On Windows 10 App: E0001462 bukxq 19999

    Tried uninstalling Android App (before I noticed the error on the W10 App) and now my notes won't load.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-11-15T15:10:40+00:00

    I've created a new issue (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_onenote-mso_mac-mso_o365b/onenote-sync-error-e0001462-bukxq-19999/c216255e-f1e0-4ea3-a5d6-fbf2e785dc41?tm=1573818504594) so that this issue gets the right attention since this thread is old and doesn't mention any solutions for it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments