Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999 OneNote

Anonymous
2019-04-16T12:08:01+00:00

I received this notice today on one of my newly created pages - 

Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999. The new page doesn't seem to sync even though there is no different data in this page than any other (just text and a few images). I tried shutting the program but it still won't sync

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-04-23T05:39:06+00:00

    Hi,

    It started syncing on it's own some time back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-04-23T05:51:29+00:00

    Hi Bullet350,

    That's great to know that your notebooks are now starting to sync. By the way, the link that we previously provided from our first post is also applicable to the latest version of the OneNote desktop application. Could you verify which OneNote app you are using?

    At this point, I suggest that you observe and let us know if the issue will occur.

    Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-05-28T12:22:38+00:00

    Im also getting

    Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999

    when accessing a onenote notebook stored in sharepoint when using the latest version of onenote for windows 10. It works fine using onenote online or onenote 2016. Im unclear reading these reports as to what the exact fix is, could someone add the needed fix to this thread

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-06-08T23:40:24+00:00

    I am using Windows 10 and can't get a notebook stored on a Sharepoint to sync. My OneNote does not have a FILE menu to check version, so I went to Settings/Apps. I have OneNote 16001.11629.20028.0. I have closed the notebook, reopened it. I tried to resync it multiple times. I CAN open in from OneOne online. I went to settings and clicked TERMINATE, then clicked REPAIR. Nothing is working on my Windows 10 machine.

    Luckily I also have an iMac (on High Sierra) and it works on there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-06-26T21:50:09+00:00

    I have a similar problem with the same error code. Main difference is I am having it on Android. In the link to the problem fixes, there is no information about the android solutions. PLEASE HELP! I can definitely not loose parts of my notes again. The app is not usable at this point, and since sync through LTE (i.e. without wifi) does not work at all (no matter what I choose in the settings), I will also not have any way to solve the problem in the next two weeks... This is really a pain in the a**.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments