Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999 OneNote

Anonymous
2019-04-16T12:08:01+00:00

I received this notice today on one of my newly created pages - 

Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999. The new page doesn't seem to sync even though there is no different data in this page than any other (just text and a few images). I tried shutting the program but it still won't sync

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-22T04:16:29+00:00

    Hi,

    I tried doing the steps in the link attached and nothing is working. I have updated the version on my mac and everything. On my browser it is not syncing either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-22T04:21:54+00:00

    I'm having this same problem. 

    E0001462 bukxq 19999

    Page is not syncing with new changes.

    This is unbelievable. Someone get Mr. Sataya Nadella here. This needs to be fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-26T14:32:58+00:00

    In my case, the issue related to licensing. No matter what I did, OneNote would continuously revert to loading the wrong user license. What worked for me is that I downloaded Microsoft’s license removal tool, which forced it to remove all licenses and then the next time I logged in using the clean slate, it worked perfectly. 

    Highly recommend you all do the same thing. Here are the instructions for a mac: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/how-to-remove-office-license-files-on-a-mac-b032c0f6-a431-4dad-83a9-6b727c03b193

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments