Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999 OneNote

Anonymous
2019-04-16T12:08:01+00:00

I received this notice today on one of my newly created pages - 

Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999. The new page doesn't seem to sync even though there is no different data in this page than any other (just text and a few images). I tried shutting the program but it still won't sync

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-26T22:01:40+00:00

    Same here OneNote

    Version 16001.12026.20112.0

    It worked at one time then stopped

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-07-11T09:45:38+00:00

    Hi trinkadink

    Unfortunately there is no link and no fix.

    You have to log out on the app, loosing all unsynced changes, then sign in again and download all your notes from the server.

    For me uninstalling and reinstalling the app in this process also helped to fix some another bugs.

    Anyway it is a very unsatisfying solution and may include a good amount of work to find and backup all unsyced changes first, and then re-enter then afterwards. 

    OneNote has a lot of potential but the developer team does not really seem to be on top of the task. So many bugs and problems...

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-06-28T21:50:25+00:00

    Whoops!  I cannot seem to find the link that fixed the issue.  Can you please repost or advise how to find it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-06-26T21:50:09+00:00

    I have a similar problem with the same error code. Main difference is I am having it on Android. In the link to the problem fixes, there is no information about the android solutions. PLEASE HELP! I can definitely not loose parts of my notes again. The app is not usable at this point, and since sync through LTE (i.e. without wifi) does not work at all (no matter what I choose in the settings), I will also not have any way to solve the problem in the next two weeks... This is really a pain in the a**.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-06-08T23:40:24+00:00

    I am using Windows 10 and can't get a notebook stored on a Sharepoint to sync. My OneNote does not have a FILE menu to check version, so I went to Settings/Apps. I have OneNote 16001.11629.20028.0. I have closed the notebook, reopened it. I tried to resync it multiple times. I CAN open in from OneOne online. I went to settings and clicked TERMINATE, then clicked REPAIR. Nothing is working on my Windows 10 machine.

    Luckily I also have an iMac (on High Sierra) and it works on there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments