A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
I have an ipad, iphone and ASUS laptop and they are all currently not syncing. Is MS having big issues?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I received this notice today on one of my newly created pages -
Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999. The new page doesn't seem to sync even though there is no different data in this page than any other (just text and a few images). I tried shutting the program but it still won't sync
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have an ipad, iphone and ASUS laptop and they are all currently not syncing. Is MS having big issues?
Same issue and same version here. Version 16001.12130.20090.0. The issue started for me on 11/8/19.
Same here on version 16.31 (191104). Can’t sync or load any notes.
Same here. Issues started this morning and cannot sync changes to any of our notebooks through the app.
Version 16001.12130.20090.0