A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
my issue is fixed today!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I received this notice today on one of my newly created pages -
Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999. The new page doesn't seem to sync even though there is no different data in this page than any other (just text and a few images). I tried shutting the program but it still won't sync
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
my issue is fixed today!
Same issue - Commenting so I can be notified when it is fixed.
Also having major issues. Nothing is syncing! Desperately hoping for a quick fix because I am using OneNote as my planbook and I have an observation tomorrow/Thursday that I need to have my planbook for.
Version 16001.12130.20090.0
Same issue. Using OneNote for Mac Version 16.31 (1911102) and OneNote for iPad Version 16.31 (191104)
im also getting the same sync problem. this might be a Microsoft wide issue if this many people are experiencing it today