Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999 OneNote

Anonymous
2019-04-16T12:08:01+00:00

I received this notice today on one of my newly created pages - 

Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999. The new page doesn't seem to sync even though there is no different data in this page than any other (just text and a few images). I tried shutting the program but it still won't sync

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-23T20:08:55+00:00

    I have the same problem with this error code E0001462 bukxq 19999. Please help me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-01-22T21:53:44+00:00

    I used OneNote via web on my Mac to enter notes and it saved. I continued to make notes and add to the note without issues.

    A few hours later, with no break in between using OneNote, a yellow message appeared in the top right corner saying that it couldn't sync, that message went away and now it says "Saving..."

    I had to save the note to OneDrive.

    Now that I'm back at my desktop, when I open the OneNote app on Windows via a Virtual Desktop at work, the newest, most recent version did not sync. In the top right corner, it currently says “ Saved offline (error)” and when I click on that, it says “OneNote can't sync your notes right now. We'll keep trying. Page last synced at 3:15 PM | E0001462 bukxq 19999 "

    Microsoft on my Mac is up to date, I ran the auto-update check.

    Why did it sync originally, but now it's saying error? Are there known issues/errors when trying to sync OneNote from a Mac laptop to a windows desktop?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-15T18:35:35+00:00

    OneNote finally started working now. 

    I would appreciate if the OneNote team has an explanation for this but I really doubt they will. 

    It's hard to trust such a product that doesn't seem to have any support. I believe so far enough people have reported this but OneNote team hasn't bothered to look at these issues. 

    This makes me wonder whether switching from OneNote to a more reliable note-taking app such as Evernote, Outline or Notion would be better.

    Sorry for the rant, but I'm kind of disappointed with the support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-15T17:30:33+00:00

    OneNote for Windows 10 just started working for me again in the last 15 minutes or so.

    This was an eye opener.  I'll keep running OneNote 2016 on a computer or two and backup my notebooks often !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-11-15T17:23:58+00:00

    Version 16001.12130.20090.0

    Do not work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments