A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Toronto, Canada
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi all,
I'm using Excel v1812 and am an Office365 member. I am trying to use Ideas for Excel, but when I add it to my Insert Tab, no button appears. How do I access the feature?
I've tried looking for related questions, but they seem to be from several months ago when the feature was just being rolled out.
Thanks!
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Toronto, Canada
HI Maha
Can you help me this is my version 20002 Build 12527.20278
Thanks
Hello, what is your Office subscription? Ideas requires Office 365 ProPlus subscription.
Hello,
I have the same problem, I have read all the comments. I was just wondering If there is something new related to cause?
Thank you.
Haci Murat
Hi there, having the same problem. Office ProPlus 2005 Version, Brazil, Rio de Janeiro