Ideas for Excel Button is Missing

Anonymous
2019-01-23T18:49:16+00:00

Hi all,

I'm using Excel v1812 and am an Office365 member. I am trying to use Ideas for Excel, but when I add it to my Insert Tab, no button appears. How do I access the feature?

I've tried looking for related questions, but they seem to be from several months ago when the feature was just being rolled out.

Thanks!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Vijay A. Verma 104.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2019-01-23T19:40:25+00:00

    Hi hojo42,

    I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

    What is your Excel's build? Open Office > File > Account > The information is next to About Excel

    Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-01-24T01:53:15+00:00

    Hi Vijay,

    I'm using Version 1812 (Build 11126.20266 Click-to-Run). Do you know what's going on?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-03-02T10:23:32+00:00

    Hi Vijay,

    I've got the same issue and am using Office 365 v 1901.

    Any ideas how to add the ideas button to the ribbon?

    Thanks,

    Anisa

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-03-07T16:03:30+00:00

    Hi

    Did anyone get any resolution on this? I'm having the same problem (v 1808).

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-03-14T13:32:01+00:00

    Hi everyone,

    I have version 1903 build 11425.20096 and just did a full repair online with no avail.

    Still no "ideas" button for excel.

    Any help much appreciated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments