A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Please check now! Let me know if you're still missing the Excel Ideas button on Win32.
Thanks,
Maha
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi all,
I'm using Excel v1812 and am an Office365 member. I am trying to use Ideas for Excel, but when I add it to my Insert Tab, no button appears. How do I access the feature?
I've tried looking for related questions, but they seem to be from several months ago when the feature was just being rolled out.
Thanks!
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please check now! Let me know if you're still missing the Excel Ideas button on Win32.
Thanks,
Maha
Hi hojo42,
I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.
What is your Excel's build? Open Office > File > Account > The information is next to About Excel
Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.
Hi Vijay,
any updates?
it is Apr 2019 now.
Still no Ideas button?
I am on built Office 365 proplus, 1903.
rdg,
valiant
Hi hojo42, are you still having issues finding Excel Ideas in your ribbon? We've rolled out the feature to general audiences on Win32. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Maha
Likewise, I have Office 365 ProPlus. V 1808 Build 10730.20334
Why do I not have an Ideas button??
Hi hojo42,
I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.
What is your Excel's build? Open Office > File > Account > The information is next to About Excel
Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.
Hi Vijay,
any updates?
it is Apr 2019 now.
Still no Ideas button?
I am on built Office 365 proplus, 1903.
rdg,
valiant
Hi everyone,
I have version 1903 build 11425.20096 and just did a full repair online with no avail.
Still no "ideas" button for excel.
Any help much appreciated.