Ideas for Excel Button is Missing

Anonymous
2019-01-23T18:49:16+00:00

Hi all,

I'm using Excel v1812 and am an Office365 member. I am trying to use Ideas for Excel, but when I add it to my Insert Tab, no button appears. How do I access the feature?

I've tried looking for related questions, but they seem to be from several months ago when the feature was just being rolled out.

Thanks!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-05-16T19:10:13+00:00

    Thanks Michael, could you share what version or build you're on? It'll help debug why you're missing the button.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-05-16T18:56:52+00:00

    When I go to Excel, and click on 'Update' - it says that I am at the latest version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-05-14T17:35:06+00:00

    Hi Michael Small, thanks for replying back. Could you try and update to at least Build 11231.20174? 

    Thanks,

    Maha

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-05-14T17:25:23+00:00

    Hello Maha - I have Version 1808 (Build 10730.20344 Click-to-Run) - and do not see the button.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-05-10T17:40:30+00:00

    Likewise, I have Office 365 ProPlus. V 1808 Build 10730.20334

    Why do I not have an Ideas button??

    Hi MerrillMcHenry, please check your office build now. After upgrading I'm expecting you'll see the Ideas button in Win32! Please reply back if this isn't the case.

    Thanks,

    Maha

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments