Ideas for Excel Button is Missing

Anonymous
2019-01-23T18:49:16+00:00

Hi all,

I'm using Excel v1812 and am an Office365 member. I am trying to use Ideas for Excel, but when I add it to my Insert Tab, no button appears. How do I access the feature?

I've tried looking for related questions, but they seem to be from several months ago when the feature was just being rolled out.

Thanks!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-08-16T08:33:59+00:00

    I have Office 365 ProPlus v1902 but I do not have Ideas command.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-08-16T01:32:57+00:00

    I am having the same issue also.  Is there any solution yet???

    Thanks!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-07-19T21:18:59+00:00

    Hi Yankuba, is the experience working for you now? I'm sorry for my delayed response. 

    Thanks,

    Maha 

    Hi Maha,

    Unfortunately not. I found the thunderbolt icon under 'Insert' and I added that to the Quick Access Toolbar but that doesn't do anything.

    Thanks,

    yankuba.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-07-19T18:13:19+00:00

    Hi Yankuba, is the experience working for you now? I'm sorry for my delayed response. 

    Thanks,

    Maha

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-06-21T19:40:18+00:00

    Thanks for confirming! I'm happy it works now! We've been working on bug fixes :) 

    Enjoy using the feature and please continue to send in feedback. 

    Thanks,

    Maha

    Maha,

    I am also experiencing the same issue. We have a monthly channel on Version 1812 (Build 11126.20196) but I still do not have Excel Ideas. I understand that Mac users at our university can see it but not PC and IT help desk has no explanation for that. I made sure 'Office Intelligence Services' is checked for 'Enabled Services', checked for updates and restarted Excel but I still don't see it.

    Anything you can do to help will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks!,

    Yankuba.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments