Ideas for Excel Button is Missing

Anonymous
2019-01-23T18:49:16+00:00

Hi all,

I'm using Excel v1812 and am an Office365 member. I am trying to use Ideas for Excel, but when I add it to my Insert Tab, no button appears. How do I access the feature?

I've tried looking for related questions, but they seem to be from several months ago when the feature was just being rolled out.

Thanks!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-08-27T20:05:06+00:00

    Thank you for letting us know. We will investigate this issue and address it as soon as possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-08-20T00:24:32+00:00

    Also a co-worker with the same version as i have has the ideas button and it is working perfectly!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-08-19T23:23:50+00:00

    Hi Thank you for your response. I am not able to see the button even in Excel online.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-08-19T17:35:58+00:00

    Thank you for your interest in the Excel Ideas! You should be able to access Excel Ideas after the next semi-anual update in 2020. Meanwhile if you would like to try out the feature, you can always go to Excel online and it should be availble there already. Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-08-19T00:08:54+00:00

    Hi I have the same issue. 

    I have office 385 Proplus with version 1902 (Build 11328.20392) 

    Semi-annual Channel (Targeted) 

    will it be available to us after September 2019?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments