A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Hi
Did anyone get any resolution on this? I'm having the same problem (v 1808).
Thanks!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi all,
I'm using Excel v1812 and am an Office365 member. I am trying to use Ideas for Excel, but when I add it to my Insert Tab, no button appears. How do I access the feature?
I've tried looking for related questions, but they seem to be from several months ago when the feature was just being rolled out.
Thanks!
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi
Did anyone get any resolution on this? I'm having the same problem (v 1808).
Thanks!
Hi Vijay,
I've got the same issue and am using Office 365 v 1901.
Any ideas how to add the ideas button to the ribbon?
Thanks,
Anisa
Hi Vijay,
I'm using Version 1812 (Build 11126.20266 Click-to-Run). Do you know what's going on?
Hi hojo42,
I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.
What is your Excel's build? Open Office > File > Account > The information is next to About Excel
Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.