Ideas for Excel Button is Missing

Anonymous
2019-01-23T18:49:16+00:00

Hi all,

I'm using Excel v1812 and am an Office365 member. I am trying to use Ideas for Excel, but when I add it to my Insert Tab, no button appears. How do I access the feature?

I've tried looking for related questions, but they seem to be from several months ago when the feature was just being rolled out.

Thanks!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-20T13:17:46+00:00

    Hi Vijay,

    I'm using Version 2007 (Build 13029.20200Click-to-Run) in Excel and I don't see the Idea button. Do you know what's going on?

    Thank you,

    Anthony Avery

    ******@msn.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-03T09:50:00+00:00

    Thank you so much Zac G_008. I think that information rests the case for me. I´m working with Office 365 in a portuguese version. I´ll be waiting for a portuguese update then. What´s curious about it is that a saw an instructional video from Microsoft on which the Ideas feature was working in Portuguese. That is the reason I came to think it was available for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-02T22:03:54+00:00

    Hi,

    The Ideas feature is currently only available to these specific languages with an Office 365 subscription: English, French, Spanish, German, Simplified Chinese and Japanese. We are currently working on a known issue that even when Ideas is not available you can still manually add the Ideas button to the ribbon. In those cases it will be greyed out. We are working on this issue and more language support in the future. Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-04-27T14:57:03+00:00

    Having same issue.

    Version 2003 (Build 12624.20466 Click-to-Run)

    Monthly Channel

    Thank you,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-04-18T11:12:08+00:00

    Hi there, having the same problem. Office ProPlus 2005 Version, Brazil, Rio de Janeiro

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments