Ideas for Excel Button is Missing

Anonymous
2019-01-23T18:49:16+00:00

Hi all,

I'm using Excel v1812 and am an Office365 member. I am trying to use Ideas for Excel, but when I add it to my Insert Tab, no button appears. How do I access the feature?

I've tried looking for related questions, but they seem to be from several months ago when the feature was just being rolled out.

Thanks!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-18T11:12:08+00:00

    Hi there, having the same problem. Office ProPlus 2005 Version, Brazil, Rio de Janeiro

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-04-17T07:29:24+00:00

    Hello,

    I have the same problem, I have read all the comments. I was just wondering If there is something new related to cause?

    Thank you.

    Haci Murat

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-03-23T17:20:27+00:00

    Hello, what is your Office subscription? Ideas requires Office 365 ProPlus subscription.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-03-23T12:53:49+00:00

    HI Maha

    Can you help me this is my version 20002 Build 12527.20278

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-02-07T18:46:35+00:00

    Toronto, Canada

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments