Ideas for Excel Button is Missing

Anonymous
2019-01-23T18:49:16+00:00

Hi all,

I'm using Excel v1812 and am an Office365 member. I am trying to use Ideas for Excel, but when I add it to my Insert Tab, no button appears. How do I access the feature?

I've tried looking for related questions, but they seem to be from several months ago when the feature was just being rolled out.

Thanks!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-02-07T18:39:39+00:00

    Hello, thanks for sharing your feedback. Would you mind sharing your locale?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-02-07T15:08:52+00:00

    Hello, I'm on version 1902 build 11328.20512 and cannot see the icon.  I ran the check updates and it says I have the latest version. Is there something else I need to do to see the ideas icon?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-17T22:11:14+00:00

    Hello, the Semi-Annual release is rolling out right now, and then your company would need to upgrade to the latest version. In the mean time, you can try Ideas using Excel for the Web.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-20T13:47:00+00:00

    Thanks for the additional details! It's super helpful. We haven't rolled out to Semi-Annual users just yet. It will be sometime coming this Fall. Please check back then! I appreciate your patience. 

    Thanks,

    Maha 

    Hello, when are you rolling out for the semi annual user? It is already almost end of year but i still cannot see this in my excel.

    Version 1902 (build 11328.20420)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-08-29T22:29:40+00:00

    Thank you for the feedback. Ideas in Excel is not yet available to customers on the Semi-Annual Channel, and will be available in Semi-Annual in 2020. Look for it coming soon!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments