A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
I am having the same issue also. Is there any solution yet???
Thanks!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi all,
I'm using Excel v1812 and am an Office365 member. I am trying to use Ideas for Excel, but when I add it to my Insert Tab, no button appears. How do I access the feature?
I've tried looking for related questions, but they seem to be from several months ago when the feature was just being rolled out.
Thanks!
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having the same issue also. Is there any solution yet???
Thanks!!
Hi Yankuba, is the experience working for you now? I'm sorry for my delayed response.
Thanks,
Maha
Hi Maha,
Unfortunately not. I found the thunderbolt icon under 'Insert' and I added that to the Quick Access Toolbar but that doesn't do anything.
Thanks,
yankuba.
Hi Yankuba, is the experience working for you now? I'm sorry for my delayed response.
Thanks,
Maha
Thanks for confirming! I'm happy it works now! We've been working on bug fixes :)
Enjoy using the feature and please continue to send in feedback.
Thanks,
Maha
Maha,
I am also experiencing the same issue. We have a monthly channel on Version 1812 (Build 11126.20196) but I still do not have Excel Ideas. I understand that Mac users at our university can see it but not PC and IT help desk has no explanation for that. I made sure 'Office Intelligence Services' is checked for 'Enabled Services', checked for updates and restarted Excel but I still don't see it.
Anything you can do to help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks!,
Yankuba.
Thanks for confirming! I'm happy it works now! We've been working on bug fixes :)
Enjoy using the feature and please continue to send in feedback.
Thanks,
Maha