Ideas for Excel Button is Missing

Anonymous
2019-01-23T18:49:16+00:00

Hi all,

I'm using Excel v1812 and am an Office365 member. I am trying to use Ideas for Excel, but when I add it to my Insert Tab, no button appears. How do I access the feature?

I've tried looking for related questions, but they seem to be from several months ago when the feature was just being rolled out.

Thanks!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-05-16T18:56:52+00:00

    When I go to Excel, and click on 'Update' - it says that I am at the latest version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-05-14T17:35:06+00:00

    Hi Michael Small, thanks for replying back. Could you try and update to at least Build 11231.20174? 

    Thanks,

    Maha

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-05-14T17:25:23+00:00

    Hello Maha - I have Version 1808 (Build 10730.20344 Click-to-Run) - and do not see the button.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-05-10T17:27:48+00:00

    Hi hojo42,

    I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

    What is your Excel's build? Open Office > File > Account > The information is next to About Excel

    Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

    Hi Vijay,

    any updates?

    it is Apr 2019 now.

    Still no  Ideas button?

    I am on built Office 365 proplus, 1903.

    rdg,

    valiant

    Hi hojo42, are you still having issues finding Excel Ideas in your ribbon? We've rolled out the feature to general audiences on Win32. Please let me know. 

    Thanks,

    Maha

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-05-07T21:34:27+00:00

    Likewise, I have Office 365 ProPlus. V 1808 Build 10730.20334

    Why do I not have an Ideas button??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments