A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
The value name you have is this right? cant see well on image
{84F66100-FF7C-4fb4-B0C0-02CD7FB668FE}
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to open or preview a docx file in outlook or word. I have upgraded to office 365 thinking it would fix my issue with trying to preview/view docx files, but it has not. I can not preview it in outlook (says no previewer installed) and if I click to open it in Word I get an error saying "Word experienced an error trying to open the file", but if I do the dance to open it in Google Docs it opens without a problem. The files are not corrupt, it happens with ALL of the docx files I receive, and they are from a trusted source. I have tried to repair office with the online repair option with no change.
Please help me fix this issue so I don't have to use google to view my docx files. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and any suggestions provided.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The value name you have is this right? cant see well on image
{84F66100-FF7C-4fb4-B0C0-02CD7FB668FE}
Can you save the information in the value for word delete it, Restart and then re create it.
32 bit. Version 1804 (Build 9226.2114 Click-to-Run), with updates turned off
Yes i can, sorry to bother you again, can you take another one but making the whole name column visible, to see the values.