A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Doug,
Thank you again for all your assistance. Sorry to sound like a broken record, but I am not able to send you the actual document. If you can find a solution with the mock document, please let me know.
The group of people who compile the documents together into the one 144 page document send it to my department, and within my department, we assign each page/case to the students. So was trying to find a solution for us matching the cases and students.
I am not a programmer at all but it seemed like something that could be done since there is a unique identifier for the case and the student, so figured the Word document and excel document could work together to transpose the data across lines. Or this may be some type of coding program or something. I thought I found something close that runs in SPSS but we do not have that software - it was one I used for something else.
Again, thank you for your help and was hoping someone with more tech knowledge could assist.
Jocelyn