Powerpoint export to PDF, transparent items flattened.

Anonymous
2018-11-06T23:26:30+00:00

Split from this thread.

Hi. I have exactly the same problem.

For examplee, I have a background graphic that has transparency setting 80%. When saving as PDF document, the background looks grey instead of white. 

80% Transparent background in PPT

The same slide when saves as PDF

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-04-09T14:57:32+00:00

Hi TM,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue is resolved. For everyone else, you can update your MacOS to the latest version which is 10.14.4 to get the fix:

Download macOS Mojave 10.14.4 Update

Regards,

Sheen

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-11-30T16:23:45+00:00

    it is the ONLY program that I have found with this problem. No other Microsoft programs have this problem.

    It is not a Mojave issue, it is a 'Powerpoint compatibility with Mojave' issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-12-10T12:21:00+00:00

    Alright, another 10 Days have passed.

    Could somebody please update this issue or at least tell us if you guys are following up on this or not?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-12-10T12:27:59+00:00

    I'm also waiting for the update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-12-10T13:24:38+00:00

    Hi Kevin,

    We have already involved additional resources to investigate the issue. We also suggest you let the related team know directly by providing feedback in the app:

    How do I give feedback on Microsoft Office?

    Regards,

    Sheen

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments